Monday, June 23, 2014

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby 04 Illuminating Powder Gelee Blush Review & Swatches

Estee Lauder Gelee Crystal Baby Review

At first glance, I thought 'Crystal Baby' was the Estee Lauder Gelee Blush in 'Tease' that I regrettably did not buy from last year's collection. Of course, knowing how much I blamed myself for not picking up Tease, I was not going to let this one go that easily !

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby

Estee Lauder describes their Gelee blushes as a "tri-blend" of a liquid, gel and power all in one. To be honest, I am not quite sure as to what that means. From my experience, I do not think that Crystal Baby can be used as blush since the pigmentation is very sheer. On the cheeks, it shows up as a very faint light pink with a silver/pink sheen. As for the texture, it is definitely very smooth and silky ! It almost feels a bit like a mousse in my opinion.

Estee Lauder Gelee Blush

Despite how metallic this illuminator looks in the pan, it does appear very subtle on the cheeks. I find that even when I use a semi-dense brush with this highlighter, I never appear 'disco ball looking'. A very fool-proof product I must say *thumbs up*

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby

All in all, Crystal Baby is a gorgeous pinky highlighter and would also look amazing when layered on top of a blush for an extra glowy effect. Definitely worth picking up in my opinion :)

Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Swatches

[ Summary ]
color: cool-toned, light baby pink
finish: shimmery sheen
pigmentation: sheer
texture: soft and silky
price: HKD 320
size: 6 g 0.21oz

Hope this was helpful !

Chansie

No comments:

Post a Comment