Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dior Pavillon Mono Eyeshadow #541 (Summer 2014 Transat Edition) Review & Swatches

Dior Summer 2014 Collection

I originally wasn't planning on purchasing any items from the Dior Transat collection but once I swatched Pavillon on the back of my hand, I was sold. 

Dior Pavillon Eyeshadow

It is a gorgeous shimmering peach colour with quite a strong golden undertone. On my pale complexion, I can definitely see slight hints of pink in it but nothing dramatic. 

One of the major selling points of Pavillon for me is that on my skintone, I can easily finish my eyeshadow look by just applying this all over the lids. Not only does it give me just the right amount of peachy-ness to my lids, but it also has an extremely flattering brightening effect to it. Good for those days where I look like I pulled an all-nighter !

Dior Pavillon

If you ever get a chance to play around with Pavillon, you will notice that it does have quite a bit of dimension to it. In different lightings and angles, the colour will be slightly different; thus, it makes an amazing one shadow look ! 

For those who have medium-deeper complexions, I would recommend that you dampen your brush before applying this shadow if you really want that colour to pop. Otherwise, it would make a lovely peachy highlighting colour in the inner corners or even just on the balls of your eyes !

Dior Pavillon Eyeshadow

Like always, I apply a primer underneath my eyeshadows and with Pavillon, I have no issues with creasing !

Dior Pavillon Swatches

Overall, I think Pavillon is a great product and a great buy! But whether or not it is worth the price (HKD 275), thats for you to decide :) 


[ Summary ]
color: warm peach with golden undertones
finish: shimmery metallic sheen
pigmentation: sheer 
texture: creamy, blendable
price: HKD 275
size: 2.2 g 0.07 oz.

Hope this helps and thanks for dropping by,

Chansie 

No comments:

Post a Comment